MTP/MPO Patch cord Cables
Designed as a single cable terminated with MTP/MPO connectors, the Hilink MTP/MPO patchcord cable is used for 40G/100G/200G/400G data center cabling. With highly integrated design and manufacturing capability, we provide customized MTP/MPO patch cables which are 100% tested to deliver optimal performance and reliability.
MTP/MPO patch cords are fiber optic cables that are used to connect the ports of telecommunications equipment or devices. They have a multi-fiber connector on either end, which allows them to transmit large amounts of data over long distances with low loss. MTP/MPO patch cords are commonly used in data centers and other high-bandwidth network environments, as they offer a highly efficient and reliable way to transmit data. They are available in various lengths and configurations and can be used to connect a wide range of devices, including switches, routers, and servers.
The MTP/MPO series offers the solution from trunk cables to extended trunk cables, to hybrid trunk cables, to cassette modules, to MPO adapter panels, to direct patch panels, to patch panels in both MPO classifications of G class(normal class) and L class(super low loss).
● Polarity available in Type A, Type B, Type C, Type R
● Insertion loss type available in Standard, Elite / Low Loss
● Fiber count available in 8, 12, 24, 48
● MTP/MPO connector type available in Male, Female, Male to Female
● Fiber type available in SM (G652D, G657A1, G657A2), MM (OM3, OM4)
● Cable jacket type available in OFNR, LSZH, OFNP
● Multi-fiber connector type available in MTP, MPO with APC or PC polishing type
● Cable length available in 1 to 999 meters
● Cable type available in round, ribbon
● Improve and simplify fiber routing, decrease fiber management space